With resources exclusively for dentists, Hunter & Spence offers invaluable access to dentist job listings and industry knowledge designed to help you build a more fulfilling career. Complete this simple contact form and a career consultant will be in touch to discuss how our consulting and recruitment services can best serve your specific needs.
As a Dentist, you will be changing lives, one smile at a time. We believe everyone deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this belief drives everything we do.
Join us and you will enjoy:
* Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
* Earning an average over $750/day with the top half of our dentists earning more than $220k/year -- plus sign-on and relocation packages are available in many locations. Also enjoy the security of a minimum daily guarantee.
* Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
* Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
* Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
* Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available!
We expect you to have:
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
* Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
* A passion for educating patients about dental health.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5k for yourself!
Submit your recommendation below, and if your referral is hired by one of our clients, you will receive up to $5k! As a reminder, the referral bonus applies for both a full-time (receive $5,000) or part-time dentist (receive $2,500).Refer a Dentist