With resources exclusively for dentists, Hunter & Spence offers invaluable access to dentist job listings and industry knowledge designed to help you build a more fulfilling career. Complete this simple contact form and a career consultant will be in touch to discuss how our consulting and recruitment services can best serve your specific needs.
$50k sign-on bonus offered for 2 year committment
Mission-oriented practice seeks Associate Dentist. Large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking an Associate Dentist. As an Associate Dentist, you will be changing the lives of children and adults who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
- The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives
- Competitive compensation with the top half of dentists earning more than $220,000 per year
- Sign-on, relocation and student loan assistance packages are available in many locations
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Growth and development through mentoring, leadership and practice ownership opportunities
- VISA and green card sponsorship available
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
As a Dentist, you will be changing lives, one smile at a time. We believe everyone deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this belief drives everything we do.
Join us and you will enjoy:
* Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
* Earning an average over $750/day with the top half of our dentists earning more than $220k/year -- plus sign-on and relocation packages are available in many locations. Also enjoy the security of a minimum daily guarantee.
* Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
* Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
* Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
* Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available!
We expect you to have:
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
* Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
* A passion for educating patients about dental health.
Refer a dentist and earn up to $5k for yourself!
Submit your recommendation below, and if your referral is hired by one of our clients, you will receive up to $5k! As a reminder, the referral bonus applies for both a full-time (receive $5,000) or part-time dentist (receive $2,500).Refer a Dentist